October 10 – November 14, 2010
1. Sunday, October 10 – Wednesday, November 3, 2010
2. Saturday, November 6 – Sunday, November 14, 2010
*Some of the exhibits will be changed in the second session.
1. Matsue Castle & Lafcadio Hearn Memorial Museum
2. Karakoro Art Studio & Lafcadio Hearn Memorial Museum
Donjon of Matsue Castle: 8:30-17:00 (last admission 16:30)
Lafcadio Hearn Memorial Museum: 8:30-17:00 (last admission 16:40)
Karakoro Art Studio: 9:30-18:00 (last admission 17:30)
*Opens at 14:00 on 10th October.
*Closing time will be 21:00 (last admission 20:30) on the 10th, 11th, 16th and 17th of October, when there will be Matsue Suitoro Festival.
Donjon of Matsue Castle: adult ¥550 (foreigners ¥280)
Lafcadio Hearn Memorial Museum: adult ¥300 (foreigners ¥140)
Karakoro Art Studio: Free
The Planning Committee for Events to Commemorate the 120th Anniversary of Koizumi Yakumo’s Arrival in Japan
86 Suetsugu, Matsue, Shimane 690-8540, Japan
Tel: +81 852555517
Fax: +81 852555634
- The Planning Committee for Events to Commemorate the 120th Anniversary of Koizumi Yakumo’s Arrival in Japan
- Matsue City
Matsue City Board of Education
- Sponsored by
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
Embassy of Greece in Japan
Embassy of Ireland in Japan
Shimane Prefectural Government
- Supported by
- Shimane Cultural Fund
Toyoko Inn Co.,Ltd.
Human Nature Science Institute
Komatsu Electric Industry Co.,Ltd.
Gogin Shimane Cultural Fund
Lufthansa Cargo AG
The American College of Greece
PTE Fine Arts
Flyer（Japanese/English） (PDF: 1.4MB)
14:00 10th October, 2010
Honmaru of Matsue Castle
Unveiling Ceremony of NODA Masaaki’s “The Open Mind of Lafcadio Hearn”
16:30 10th October, 2010
Kishi Park (Shimane Art Museum)